The CabKing 8″ cabbing machine features 8″ diameter diamond wheels that complete the entire rough-to-polish process. The main difference between the CabKing 8″ cabbing machine and the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine is the ability to work on larger stones due to wider wheels and the generous spacing between them. Because of its rugged, professional-grade build, this cabbing unit is perfect for professionals, studios, clubs and serious hobbyists. With features such as the simplified drainage set-up, 3/4 hp direct-drive motor and clean, adjustable water system, it’s no wonder CabKings are favored over other cabbing units.
This machine comes shipped with everything you need to start cabbing. View the video tutorials to see the CabKing in action (please note that the model shown in the tutorial videos is the CabKing 6″.).
• Two 8″ electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
• Eight 8″ diamond resin wheels (two wheels of each grit): 280#, 600#, 1,200# and 3,000#
• One 8″ #360 electroplated diamond lap for use on the left shaft
• One 6″ canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000# diamond paste
• Separate, 30-watt water pump
• Water pump foot switch
• Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
• Complete accessory kit: waterproof apron, safety goggles, extra wheel spacers and “How to Use Diamond Abrasives to Cut Gemstones” informational book
• One-year manufacturer warranty